Easy-to-use with 3 Tools in 1: calibrator, test meter and Hart/Foundation Fieldbus communicator. Best in class accuracy for pressure, electrical, temperature and frequency calibration. Automates procedures, documents results and integrates with calibration management software such as Druck's 4Sight2.
Are you ready for the world's most accurate portable calibrator? Druck's TERPS PM provides ultimate accuracy and stability in pressure calibration to create the world's most accurate portable calibration system.
Consider Druck's 4Sight2 Calibration Management Software as part of a hardware and software calibration management solution we call "Calibration Unified." 4Sight2 offers up to 50 percent improvement in asset productivity to simplify, automate and document your calibration process.
Multifunction Calibration Instrumentation
Druck’s high accuracy handheld portable calibration system
Druck delivers multifunction instruments to calibrate and maintain process instrumentation. Their modular design and functionality enables expansion over time and is flexible as our customers’ needs change. With a range of accessories that offer pressure generating bases and pressure modules – including the new industry-leading TERPS PM along with remote sensors and carry cases – Druck’s DPI 620 Genii Series is the most accurate, easy to use and comprehensive portable calibration system available.
Further options offer HART® / Foundation Fieldbus / Profibus communications and are now available with ATEX and IECEx approval for use in Zone 1 and Zone 2 classified hazardous areas.
The Elite portfolio gives you portable state-of-the-art calibration, communication and data integration. Featuring temperature, electrical, frequency and pressure calibration with HART, along with Foundation Fieldbus and Profibus communications, the Elite range gives you fast, intelligent workflows on the move. Modular design integrates with Druck's Calibration Management Software 4Sight2 to provide you with a full calibration lab anywhere in the field.
- Optional Foundation Fieldbus and Profibus communicator
- Easy to use including large color screen and one-touch menus
- Automates procedures, documents results and integrates with calibration software
- Best-in-class accuracy for pressure, electrical, temperature and frequency
- Modular: re-range in the field, configure by application, and expand when needs change
- ATEX and IECEx approval for hazardous use
- Multi-function capabilities reduces inventory and simplifies training
Pressure Generation Stations
- Advanced pressure generation
- 95% vacuum to 20 bar/300 psi pneumatic
- 95% vacuum to 100 bar/1500 psi pneumatic
- 0 to 1000 bar/15,000 psi hydraulic
- Replace hand pumps
Pressure Measurement Modules
- 25 mbar to 1000 bar (10 inH2O to 15000 psi)
- Accurate from 0.005%FS
- Fully interchangeable modules with no need for set-up, calibration or tool
- Quick-to-fit pressure adapters and hoses – no tools or seals needed
Do you own or intend to buy Druck's Elite Range of portable process calibrators? Consider Druck's 4Sight2 Calibration Management Software as part of a hardware and software calibration management solution we call "Calibration Unified." Smart, scalable and easy to use, 4Sight2 offers up to 50 percent improvement in asset productivity to simplify, automate and document your calibration process.
Our Assured Service Plans offers customers a predictable cost of ownership and best-in-class service. Our plans are designed to maximize your operating uptime, with a prioritized response from our team of industry experts. Pre-defined service level agreements reduce administrative and processing time, while agreed-upon pricing lowers operational costs. OEM-approved parts and services and asset health checks ensure asset availability, giving our customers peace of mind.
Global Tech Support