Oxygen analyzers for fast and accurate oxygen analysis
DF-300E Delta F Series Oxygen Analyzer/Sensor
The DF-300E family of oxygen analyzers provides access to accurate, sensitive and rapid oxygen analysis and flexibility across the broadest range of applications. For more than three decades, the heart of Delta-F oxygen analyzers has been a unique, coulometric sensor - the ultimate in sensitivity.
This long term reliable sensor uses a non-depleting, ambient temperature oxygen reaction to produce a current flow that is precisely proportional to the number of oxygen molecules reduced at the cathode.
- Oxygen analysis flexibility for multiple industries including semiconductor, hydrocarbon processing, chemical, oil and gas, pharmaceuticals, and more
- The performance and flexibility to meet a wide range of application requirements
- Fast response so you ran react to problems immediately
- Rapid upset recovery response
- Compact and modular design to fit into your plant and process easily
- Affordability you need to justify implementation
- An inert cathode immune to damage from trace levels of acid and hydrocarbons
- A non-depleting anode so there's no drifting over time, no false low readings and no frequent recalibrations
- Acid tolerance - the optional STAB-EL™ system removes acids and ionic impurities from the electrolyte
- Improved purge-down time
- Improved upset recovery
- Elimination of the need for Quick Start
- Improved speed of response
- Extended range of operationl/low end resolution
- Improved linearity and accuracy
- Improved baseline stability
- Improved temperature stability
- 25% improvement in hardiness/acid gas tolerance
Please note this product is not available in the U.S.