Intrinsically Safe and Extremely Compact
UPS III-IS - Intrinsically Safe Portable Loop Calibrator for mA & V
GE's UPS-III-IS is from our Essential range and is an intrinsically safe loop calibrator, with its size making it rugged and extremely compact. It measures 3.5 in x 5.5 in x 1.7 in (90 mm x 140 mm x 42 mm) and weighs just 16.2 oz (460 g).
It is an essential tool for loop testing, instrument maintenance and valve set-up, with an easy-to-read display and simple-to-use time saving features.
The UPS III-IS, part of our Essential product range, is a day-to-day test and calibration tool you can rely on. GE Druck’s Essential product range is tough, reliable, accurate and easy to use. So you can get on with your job and trust our Essential range to do theirs. And if you need higher accuracy, or wider functionality, our Expert and Elite ranges have you covered.
- Adjustable resolution & display contras
- Uses industry standard AA batteries
- Battery voltage and battery low indicator
- Information screen reports serial number, software version and calibration date
- Primary reading in mA or %
- Auto power off (enable or disable)
- Pin protected, closed case calibration
- Leather case with carry strap. (Note: the UPS III IS must be used in the case for hazardous area use.)