DPS5000 Digital Pressure Sensing Platform
GE's DPS5000 is a part of the UNIK5000 family, offering integrated digital electronics to enhance the performance level of the UNIK5000 Silicon Pressure Sensing Platform to levels unmatched by traditional analogue sensors.
DPS5000 also offers improved connectivity - I²C digital direct interface to OEM's micro-controller systems. These features combined with its low power characteristics ensures it is the ideal solution for key applications such as; Gas volume correctors/meters, Water meters/dataloggers, Weather stations, Remote monitoring applications and Wireless monitoring.
- Ranges from 70 mbar to 700 bar
- Gauge, absolute and differential references
- Total accuracy to ±0.1% FS
- Stainless steel construction
- Excellent long-term stability
- I²C digital bus output, includes low power
- Sleep/Standby mode
- Hazardous area certifications
- CANBus output includes
- Data rates to 1Mb/s
- Update rates to 1kHz
- Wide operating temprature range