BHGE's newest portable ultrasonic flow meter
TransPort PT900 Portable Ultrasonic Liquid Flow Meter
The Panametrics TransPort PT900 is BHGE's newest portable ultrasonic flow meter. It is a clamp-on flow meter that attaches fixtures with transducers onto the outside of a pipe to measure flow within the pipe without cutting into the pipe or shutting down the process. A portable flow meter can be moved around to different measurement locations, making it useful for spot metering flow, checking other meters or for temporary installations.
What’s new about the TransPort portable clamp-on flow meter?
The TransPort PT900 capitalizes on the ruggedness and superior performance of its predecessor, the Panametrics TransPort PT878, but incorporates a whole new level of intuitive and user-friendly capability from today’s smart device technology. TransPort PT900 features a totally new clamping fixture and a compact flow transmitter with streamlined user interface on a wireless or wired tablet. Regardless of your experience level, the TransPort is designed to be so easy to install and to use that it gives you confidence in the measurement.
The TransPort PT900 portable flow meter system includes clamping fixture with transducers, flow transmitter, carrying case and accessories. Options include an Android tablet, rechargeable battery pack, spare battery, thickness gauge and energy measurement kit. (View the TransPort PT900 system video at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0zqc9zY2L3I.)
Powered by smart device technology, the TransPort PT900 portable flow meter combines the best in clamp-on performance with a great user experience. It offers:
- App-driven user interface with free app loaded from Google Play (view video at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mKOIeIUIpxg) or from SD card (view video at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YJMARNEgP4k)
- Easy-to-use, intuitive programming on touchscreen Android tablet and fool-proof clamping fixture (view video at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AyZSYdexxjA)
- Bluetooth® communication between transmitter and tablet for wireless freedom (view video at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MWv9r9XuTKQ)
- Fifteen languages for global use
- Rugged transducers to handle difficult applications
- Fast responding transmitter with LED health indicators to ensure that it is ready to use
- 8GB of memory allowing for large data logs (view video at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hW7ENpQfg6U&feature=youtu.be)
- Excellent accuracy (± 1% of reading)
- Cooling and heating water
- Ultrapure water and liquids
- Water/glycol solutions
- Crude oil
- Refined hydrocarbons
- Diesel and fuel oils
- Lubricating oils
- Other liquids
TransPort Portable Flow Meter: Your job just got easier.
University of New Hampshire Customer Video