Easy to Learn, Configure and Operate
Aurora 19 moisture analyzers provide moisture measurement from low PPM to % levels. The Aurora analyzers have an intuitive interface that makes them easy to learn, configure and operate.
With a local service team to support them, you have the confidence of knowing that Aurora 19 analyzers are always ready for immediate moisture measurement. With power and gas lines easily connected the Aurora moisture analyzer provides a wide range of reliable measurement with accuracy and fast response you need for immediate alerts to process upsets or out-of-compliance moisture concentrations.
New Upgraded Specifications for GE’s Aurora Moisture Analyzer
As with all GE products, Aurora Series analyzers are built for reliability. This reliability is proven through a rigorous testing process. For a simulated five-year period, the devices are exposed to the harshest of elements: extreme heat, frigid cold and high humidity. When needed, GE’s global service team responds to customer inquiries with urgency and expertise.
The Aurora’s intuitive user interface is easy to learn, configure and operate. Once installed, the Aurora is field programmable with magnetic wand so there is no need to open the unit.
Since the measurement is made without a wetted sensor, there is no requirement for recalibration. The Aurora is not subject to drift, so there is no need for external reference gas, or costly purifiers to provide process baseline gas.
- Convenient 19 inch rack configuration
- Patented pressure and temperature compensation
- AuroraView intuitive software package
- Analog and digital outputs
- Intuitive user interface
- Capable of multiple calibration curves for different process
- User-selectable equivalent dew point calculation conforming to ISO 18453, ASTM D 1142, or GOST 8.547
- Metal heat treating furnace gases
- Industrial and Inert Gas
- Glove Box
- Compressed air
- Desiccant and membrane dryer testing and monitoring
- Testing and calibration