Accuracy Over a Variety of Flows and Compositions
DigitalFlow XGM868i Ultrasonic Gas Flow Transmitter
The Panametrics DigitalFlow XGM868i is a low-cost, transmitter-based version of the DigitalFlow GM868 ultrasonic general-purpose gas flow meter. The XGM868i transmitter has rugged transducers and is weatherproof and approved for use in hazardous areas. It offers low pressure drop, low maintenance, and accurate measurement over a wide range of flows and compositions.
Performance Testing and Documentation
Panametrics general purpose gas flow meters have established a track record of accuracy through actual field operations and through third-party calibration testing. Customers now have an option of receiving detailed, customized documentation of performance directly from BHGE, where in-house calibration facilities test their meters to demonstrate uncertainties of better than 2%. This gives peace-of-mind assurance to customers requiring documented proof for regulatory compliance or for those who demand better than 2% accuracy during a Factory Acceptance Test (FAT). With this option, customers could avoid costly and time-consuming third-party testing.
- General purpose gas flow meter
- Measures flow in virtually every gas in any pipe or duct size from 2 to 120 in (5 cm to 3 m) and larger
- Velocity range: -150 ft/s to 150 ft/s (-46 m/s to 46 m/s)
- Obstructionless with no pressure drop
- No moving parts so it is maintenance-free
- Tolerates dirty flow streams