DigitalFlow GM868 Ultrasonic Gas Flow Meter
The Panametrics DigitalFlow GM868 general purpose gas flow meter measures gas flow in pipes or ducts. Innovative configurations for installation of its ultrasonic transducers meet pipe or duct size and other application-oriented requirements. This obstructionless meter has very wide rangeability, causes no pressure drop, and requires no regular maintenance. Analog and digital outputs in velocity and actual volumetric flow rate are standard.
Performance Testing and Documentation
Panametrics general purpose gas flow meters have established a track record of accuracy through actual field operations and through third-party calibration testing. Customers now have an option of receiving detailed, customized documentation of performance directly from BHGE, where in-house calibration facilities test their meters to demonstrate uncertainties of better than 2%. This gives peace-of-mind assurance to customers requiring documented proof for regulatory compliance or for those who demand better than 2% accuracy during a Factory Acceptance Test (FAT). With this option, customers could avoid costly and time-consuming third-party testing.
- Can be used in pipes or ducts ranging from 2 in (5 cm) tubing to flue stacks greater than 8 ft (2.4 m) in diameter with appropriate transducers
- General-purpose gas flow meter
- Velocity range: -150 ft/s to 150 ft/s (-46 m/s to 46 m/s)
- Obstructionless; no pressure drop
- No moving parts; maintenance-free
- Tolerates dirty flow streams