Easy to use with 3 Tools in 1: calibrator, test meter and Hart/Foundation Fieldbus communicator. Best in class accuracy for pressure, electrical, temperature and frequency calibration. Automates procedures, documents results and integrates with calibration management software such as Druck's 4Sight2.
Are you ready for the world's most accurate portable calibrator? Druck's TERPS PM provide ultimate accuracy and stability in pressure calibration to create the world's most accurate portable calibration system.
Why not consider Druck's 4Sight2 calibration management software as part of a hardware and software calibration management solution that we call "Calibration Unified?" 4Sight2 offers up to 50% asset productivity improvement from simplification, automation and documentation of your calibration process.
Multifunction Calibration Instrumentation
Druck’s high accuracy handheld portable calibration system
multifunction instruments for calibrating & maintaining process instrumentation. Its modular design and functionality mean it can be expanded over time and tailored to applications as needs change. With a range of accessories including pressure generating bases, pressure modules – including the new industry leading TERPS PM, remote sensors and carry cases Druck’s DPI 620 Genii Series is the most accurate, easy to use and comprehensive portable calibration system available. Further options include HART® / Foundation Fieldbus / Profibus communications. Now available with ATEX and IECEx approval for use in zone 1 and zone 2 classified hazardous areas.
The Elite range gives you state-of-the-art calibration, communication and data integration on the move. Featuring temperature, electrical, frequency and pressure calibration with HART, Foundation Fieldbus and Profibus communications, the Elite range gives you fast, intelligent workflows on the move. Modular design and integration with Druck's Calibration Management software 4Sight2 gives you the capability of a full calibration lab anywhere in the field.
• 3 tools in 1 – calibrator, test meter and HART® communicator
• Optional Foundation Fieldbus and Profibus communicator
• Easy to use including large colour screen and one touch menus
• Automates procedures, documents results and integrates with calibration software
• Best in class accuracy for pressure, electrical, temperature and frequency
• Modular: re-range in the field, configure by application, expand when needs change
• ATEX and IECEx approval for hazardous use
• Multi-function capabilities allows significant inventory reductions and simplifies training
Pressure Generation Stations
• Advanced pressure generation
• 95% vacuum to 20 bar/300 psi pneumatic
• 95% vacuum to 100 bar/1500 psi pneumatic
• 0 to 1000 bar/15,000 psi hydraulic
• Replace hand pumps
Pressure Measurement Modules
• 25 mbar to 1000 bar (10 inH2O to 15000 psi)
• Accuracy from 0.005%FS
• Fully interchangeable modules with no need for set-up, calibration or tool.
• Quick-to-fit pressure adaptors and hoses – no tools or seals required
If you own or intend to buy Druck's Elite Range of portable process calibrators then why not consider Druck's 4Sight2 calibration management software as part of a hardware and software calibration management solution that we call "Calibration Unified?" Smart, scalable and easy to use, 4Sight2 offers up to 50% asset productivity improvement from simplification, automation and documentation of the calibration process.
Provides a predictable cost of ownership and provides customers with a best in class service. Our Druck Assured Service Plans are designed to maximize your operating uptime, with a prioritized response from our team of industry experts. Pre-defined service level agreements ensure less administrative and processing time, whilst agreed pricing reduces operational costs. OEM approved parts and services and asset health checks ensure asset availability and peace of mind for customers.