A small, lightweight and cost-effective portable two-channel flightline air data test set for "Aircraft on the Ramp" testing. Ideal for any aircraft with low pitot static volume demands or for light aircraft, including helicopters and propeller-driven airplanes. Provides pitot static air data validation, leak testing fault finding and avionics instrumentation testing.
- Portable, compact, robust, self-contained for flightline aircraft pitot static validation
- TERPS pressure sensor accuracy, enables aircraft RVSM validation
- Wireless communication with ADTS Touch hand terminal to use, resulting in no cables running to the cockpit
- Low air speed option for helicopters
- Stores customized aircraft test sequences and observed readings which improves productivity
- New Proportional Control Technology and stable pressure control.