A series of reliable, highly accurate air data test sets
ADTS 405 Mk II
GE is the foremost supplier of air data test systems, with over 25 years experience in the design and manufacture of advanced pressure measuring instruments and sensors.
Air data test sets, also referred to as Pitot Static testers, are used for testing and calibrating airspeed and aircraft pitot-static systems. In the Aviation industry, testing is required when on-board instruments are manufactured, repaired, calibrated or integrated into the aircraft.
The ADTS 405 Mk II is a reliable, high accuracy, air data test system. The rugged, compact design has evolved as a result of GE’s continuous research and development, customer feedback and experience gained from manufacturing thousands of automatic pressure controllers. This has enabled performance, maintainability, and operational simplicity to be optimized.
• High accuracy TERPS sensor suitable for testing RVSM aircraft
• Flightline and rack mount versions
• Civil and military specifications
• Integral or remote pressure/vacuum supplies
• Fully programmable for aircraft type
• Protection for aircraft instruments
• Fully CE and ROHS II compliant