Pressure Sensing solutions for Marine applications
With 40 years of pressure measurement experience, field-proven Druck silicon technology is at the heart of our new UNIK platform, resulting in a high quality, high stability pressure sensors.
High specification, DNV marine certified sensor for use in ship-board applications such as: hydraulic and pneumatic systems, oil, gas and water pressures, fuel, fresh water and ballast tank measurements. Marine approval means UNIK 5000 complies with International standards, regulations and Marine Law.
- Ranges from 70 mbar to 700 bar (1 to 10,000 psi)
- Milliamp output
- Accuracy +/- 0.2 to 0.04% FS
- Body diameter 25 mm (1in)
- All-welded 316L stainless steel or titanium construction
- Hazardous area approvals
- DIN 43650 or fully submersible electrical connectors