High-precision full body testing
Krautkrämer ROTA test systems have their origins in high-precision testing of pipes and heat-exchanger tubes for nuclear applications. Now, the Krautkrämer ROTA Series is a probe rotating ultrasonic system also for bar and hot processed pipe inspection from 5 mm up to 450 mm in various types.
The product fulfills various testing regulations such as ASTM, ASME, API, SEP and DIN.
- Turn key online, offline system with conveyor, testing bench and water system
- Various crack-type defects throughout the material cross section and divergences in the dimensions for internal and external diameter, wall thickness, ovality and eccentricity/wall-variation can all be detected in a single inspection cycle
- The systems are equipped with single or multiple probes, depending on the particular test requirement
- Capacitive signal transmission without mechanical wear
- High lifetime of the mechanical elements by use of stainless steel
- Notable for high test speeds and highly repeatable results
- Integration of eddy current test systems as a second, independent physical test procedure
- Nonferrous tube testing
- Testing of hot-processed tubes and bars