High-speed industrial helix inlineCT system
Speed|scan CT 64
Fully Automated high-speed industrial Computed Tomography (CT) for production process control and optimization
Inspection Technologie’s speed|scan CT 64 is a new automated high-speed industrial computed tomography(CT) system for production process control and optimization. Advanced medical GE gantry based CT provides technology that has been established over a period of nearly four decades and now is available for revolutionary high-speed process control in industry. The CT 64 system is 4x faster than the first speed|scan generation and several hundred times faster than conventional industrial fan beam CT.
Optionally equipped with a robot, the speed|scan CT 64 system offers unique process optimization and quality assurance possibilities for up to 100% fully automated inlineCT inspection.
GE's Fully Automated Industrial CT Solutions: v|tome|x m & speed|scan CT
- Productivity and quality gain due to quantitative 3D automated defect recognition and dimensional control.
- Cost savings due to faster product ramp up times and minimized rejects.
- Mixed part inspection for statistical surveilling of the output of several production lines.
- Optional up to 100 % 3D production control of large castings with fully automated robot based inlineCT.
- Optimization of plant equipment and tool maintenance intervals.
- Optimized ease of use and cost of ownership due to high grade of automatization.
- CT Max. sample size ~600 mm diameter x 900 mm length (23.6” x 35.4”); max. scan diameter ~500 mm (19.6”).
- Max. Detail detectability is ≥ 300 µm.
- Max. Sample weight is 50 kg / 110 lbs.
- 64-channel data acquisition and patented quick-slide manipulator for rapid sample throughput rate.
- Scan speed down to 15 sec. for a cylinder head allows several hundred times faster 3D inspection compared to conventional industrial fan beam.