High versatility CT & X-Ray System
phoenix v|tome|x L 450
The phoenix v|tome|x L 450 is a versatile minifocus system for 2D and 3D computed tomography and 2D non-destructive X-ray inspection. With its granite-based manipulation it is handling even large samples with high precision. The system is an excellent solution for void and flaw detection and 3D metrology (e.g. first article inspection) of castings. An optionally second 300 kV microfocus X-ray tube with optional high-flux|target allows to adapt the phoenix v|tome|x L 450 to any kind of industrial and scientific CT application.
Phoenix v|tome|x L 450 - High Resolution CT & X-Ray System
- 450 kV / 1500 W bipolar minifocus X-ray tube - specially optimized for CT applications – in metal / ceramic design for sharp CT scans of large and high absorbing samples
- Up to 10 times increased filament lifetime, ensuring long-term stability and optimizing system efficiency by long-life|filament (optionally)
- Fast CT acquisition and brilliant images by next generation highly sensitive dynamic 41|200 detector. (Optional dynamic 41|100 with 100µm pixel pitch for detection of 2x smaller defects and inspection of larger objects at higher resolution.)
- Optional high-flux|target for CT scans with doubled speed or resolution.
- Metrology package for dimensional measuring with extremely high precision, reproducibility and user-friendliness
- Optional offset|scan und helix|scan capability for maximized scan flexibility
- Excellent software modules for highest CT quality and ease of use
- High reproducible 3D metrology by click & measure|CT with datos|x: fully automated execution of CT scan, reconstruction and analysis process
- Failure detection and reproducible 3D metrology of steel parts and large aluminum castings
- Accelerated 3D CT reconstruction results within a few seconds or minutes (depending of the volume size) by velo|CT
- Advanced scatter|correct technology for up to 100 times faster CT scans, without compromising image quality—even for high-scattering materials or composite samples.