Premium CT results in less time
dynamic 41|100 - Superior Image Quality X-Ray Detector
- The dynamic 41|100 is the first product in GE Inspection Technologies’ next generation industrial X-ray flat panel X-ray detector platform. At approx. 410 x 410 mm² (16"x16") detection area and 100 µm pixel size, it combines superior image quality with improved detection speed.
- Based on proprietary X-ray detector technology, Inspection Technologies exclusively offers its first 100 µm, 16M pixel detector designed and optimized exclusively for rough and high-energy industrial X-ray applications to its radiography and CT customers. GE’s proprietary EnduranceTM CSI scintillator offers superior resolution and brightness compared to conventional GadOx or other powder based scintillators.
- Large area 16” X-ray detector with 100 µm pixelsize (16 MPixels) for superior image and result quality designed and optimized for longterm reliability at industrial high-energy use.
- High-resolution images for easy detection of subtle indications (up to 50 µm feature detection with minifocus X-ray tubes).
- Next generation photodiode design for up to 10x improved efficiency and sensitivity compared to state of the art 200 µm pixel detectors allows 2x resolution increase without cycle time impact.
- Detection of 2x smaller defects without increase of geometric magnification allows imaging of large objects at higher resolution.
- Reduce inspection times due to increased detector sensitivity, faster frame rates, larger imaging area and adaptive imaging modes.
- Inspection Technologies’ proprietary dynamic 41 detector family is exclusively available for its system customers.
- The dynamic 41|100 detector is optionally be available for the phoenix v|tome|x c, m and L CT systems and on request also for the Seifert x|cube.
GE's superior image quality X-ray detector dynamic 41|100
Proprietary detector technology