One Sensor. No Compromises.
ADROIT6000 - The next generation pressure sensor
Discover ADROIT6200 - the first release of ADROIT6000 industrial pressure sensors family.
ADROIT6200 is a high performance, robust pressure measurement device. It combines the best mechanical properties of micromachined silicon in a fully welded 316L stainless steel body with the latest digital processing capability to offer levels of accuracy, previously unavailable in a device of this type. It offers a full suite of pressure measurements including gauge, absolute and differential references and pressure ranges from 200 mbar to 350 bar.
It is a digitally compensated sensor which has more standard analog outputs in a full suite of gauges, and absolute and differential ranges. Housed in an all-new 19mm package, it is designed to fit in the tightest of spaces. ADROIT6200 offers operating temperatures of -40°C to 125°C and survival to 150°C (302°F), fast update rate of 1ms, and 0.1%FS total performance from -20°C to 80°C
- NLH&R Performance to 0.02%
- Pressure ranges from 200 mbar to 350 bar (3 to 5,000 psi)
- Gauge, Absolute and Differential reference
- 4-20 mA and configurable voltage output
- Total Accuracy up to 0.1%
- Frequency response to 1 kHz
- 316L Stainless Steel construction
- Operating Temperature range up to -40 °C to 125 °C survival from -55 °C to 150 °C
- ADROIT6000 app for Android™ available to download from Google Play
- ADROIT6000 app for Windows™ available to download here
Read about the most challenging pressure sensing situations, and how ADROIT helps companies around the world overcome these challenges here.
Check out ADROIT6000's key features:
Digital compensation for higher precision. Fast 1 millisecond response time, coupled with a 0.1% FS accuracy over temperature (operating at cold temperatures down to -40ºC and hot temperatures up to 125ºC)
Fully welded stainless steel package
Druck's smallest configurable sensor
Having a short body with a 19mm diameter, fits in hard to access applications, reducing installation costs
Analogue outputs for easier integration and calibration using Druck's Digital app
• RoHS directive 2011/65/EU
• Pressure Equipment Directive 2014/68/EU Sound Engineering Practice
• EMC Directive 2014/30/EU
• BS EN 61326-1: 2013: Electrical Equipment for Measurement, Control and Laboratory Use
• BS EN 61326-2-3: 2013: Particular Requirements for Pressure Transducers
• BS EN 50121-3-2: 2016+A1: 2019: Railway applications - Electromagnetic compatibility - Rolling stock - Apparatus. 4-20 mA version only
One Sensor. No Compromise.
Find our ADROIT6000 playlist on YouTube here
Learn more about how ADROIT6000 supports the automotive industry
Read more ADROIT6000 in the media