Druck's High Performance Pressure & Temperature Sensors
Leading global motorsport teams have trusted Druck’s pressure sensors for many years due to the performance and reliability which our sensors provide, which is of paramount importance in the motorsport arena.
Druck is able to provide sensors which meet the demands of the size, weight and material constraints required by the teams for a variety of applications and fluids including fuels, oils, coolant and hydraulic system pressures, in demanding environments with high temperatures and vibration levels.
Come see us at booth: 2060
November 10, 11, 12, 2021
Köln Messe, Cologne, Germany
4400 High Performance Pressure Sensor
High Performance Pressure Sensor
- 12.5mm Diameter
- Up to 175॰C Operating Temperature range
- Amplified voltage pressure Output
- Pressure ranges up to 600 bar
- Race Proven Technology.
4400T High Performance Combined Pressure & Temperature Sensor [NEW]
High Performance Combined Pressure & Temperature Sensor
We’re excited about our latest innovation, the 4400T, a combined pressure and temperature sensor, developed specifically for Motorsport and designed to suit all chassis and engine pressure measurement applications. The 4400T is the next evolution of our highly successful 4400 series, used widely for many years throughout the Motorsport sector.
The 4400T offers all the benefits of a small, highly accurate pressure sensor with the added benefit of a Pt1000 temperature sensor. Combining pressure and temperature measurements provides race engineers with a number of key benefits:
- First and foremost, the 4400T provides unrivalled levels of accuracy and reliability across pressure and temperature measurement.
- The 4400T mass is less than that of two independent sensors and consumes less real estate, which simplifies installation.
- Wiring looms are also simplified, further reducing mass and complexity.
- In addition, the measurement of pressure and temperature is taken in the same location resulting in more consistent data.
4300 Series Pressure Sensor
- 17.5mm diameter
- Millivolt and amplified output options
- Up to 175॰C compensated Temperature range
- Available in Stainless steel or Titanium
- Multiple pressure and electrical connector options
4200 Series Pressure Sensor [Coming Soon ]
- 19mm diameter
- Amplified voltage output
- -40 to 125°C Compensated temperature range
- Stainless steel construction
Want to discuss in depth?
With a strong track record in the harshest environments, including the motorsport sector, we’re pleased to announce our new partnership with the UK design and manufacturing team of Elite Sensors Ltd.