Advanced Features and Technical Innovations
GE's Druck DPI 800 Series is a complete range of advanced, robust and simple to use hand-held instruments. Highly cost effective, these tools from our Essential range are ideal for test/calibration of many popular process parameters. Advanced features and technical innovations address more applications in less time and deliver results you can rely on. DPI 841/842 is the ideal instrument for process technicians and electronic engineers, providing a highly accurate calibration standard and versatile test tool.
The DPI 842, part of our Essential product range, is a day-to-day test and calibration tool you can rely on. GE Druck’s Essential product range is tough, reliable, accurate and easy to use. So you can get on with your job and trust our Essential range to do theirs. And if you need higher accuracy, or wider functionality, our Expert and Elite ranges have you covered.
- Advanced frequency meter and generator with three output waveforms from 0.1 V to 24 V amplitude
- Measures Hz, kHz, CPM, CPH and pulses
- Measure or source 0.01 Hz to 50 kHz
- CPM, CPH and totalizing counter
- Sine, square and triangular waveforms mA measure, switch test and 24V loop power
- Large backlit display, menu driven interface
- HART® loop resistor
- Robust and weatherproof
- Compact, simple to use, easy to carry
- Convenient, one-handed operation
- Secure grip, impact resistant, elastomer protected
- Plug/play connector for Intelligent Digital Output Sensors™(IDOS) Universal Measurement Modules
- Dedicated features facilitate test and maintenance of electronic circuits and frequency instruments including frequency meters, batch counters, tachometers, motion pickups, integrators and flowmeters