Do More with Less
Training & Consulting
Training & Consulting
We offer comprehensive, hands-on, instructor-led courses designed to help you protect and manage your critical industrial assets. We have strong regional expertise in over 50 countries and multiple languages with courses held at Control Solutions training locations around the world or your local facility.
There are a wide range of class types including single student open enrollment as well as onsite coaching programs and customized training and simulation. We also offer an array of assessments to supplement your knowledge with our expertise and take your business to the next level. Courses and assessments can be catered to meet your individual needs, purchased ala carte or as part of a more comprehensive service package.
Do More with Less!
Whether your focus is on getting up to speed on your new equipment or getting the most out of your existing investments, our training programs can help.
Our benefits include:
- Plant Managers – Maximize the value of your existing resources, so you can do more with less.
- Plant Operators – Learn the most effective options for ensuring your plant runs smoothly.
- Plant Engineers – Get up to speed on the latest configuration techniques to improve efficiency.
- Maintenance Technicians – Understand the best methods for preventing unplanned downtime.
Please visit our Control Solutions Training Website to learn about our full course offering.
We bring more than 30 years in turbine control and design expertise together with an unmatched knowledge of the turbines at your site. With a virtual controller from us, you can have an accurate and easy-to-maintain simulator that only an original equipment manufacturer (OEM) can provide.
Our virtual controller software creates a safe environment for training and testing control system changes to help improve the effectiveness of your operations and maintenance processes. We can also combine with our training courses to provide plant specific training on your own simulated plant.
We offer the following assessments and consulting services that allow you to leverage our expertise to improve your business:
- Dedicated Relationship Manager
- Pre-outage assessment
- Spares review and assessment
- Health review and assessment
- Operational productivity assessment
- Cybersecurity assessment