Let us get you up and Running
BHGE is keenly aware of your need for increased safety, reliability, compliance and obsolescence management. Our solutions combined with 30+ years of experience allows you to equip your plant with state-of-the-art controls technology. We make it a priority to deliver with timely execution, intuitive solutions and a long-term peace of mind.
We provide upgrade services for both turnkey and non-turnkey projects based on Mark VIe, Nexus, and Woodward control technologies. We handle every step for lump sum turnkey (LSTK) projects from site assessment through complete execution and final handoff of unit-to-plant operations.
Let us get you up and Running!
Site Project Managers act as a single point of contact for every aspect of the control upgrade outage--ensuring that your outage progresses as planned. This helps managing craft labor, technical advisors, field engineers, training, schedule and documentation through unit startup.
- Dedicated site project manager
- Electrical labor supervision
- Site personnel qualification
- Project site coordination
- Schedule management
- Documentation package
Our certified field engineers ensure deployment per design, testing, functional check and established communication with third party devices for monitoring the following site components via the Control Room:
- Balance of Plant on DCS
- Gas Turbines, Steam Turbines, Compressors, and Hydro
- Generator Protection & Excitation Systems
- Turbine Static Starters
Installation and startup of a new Control & Software project can be challenging without the proper support of trained professionals.
Our field services will partner with you through the entire process to achieve safe, high-quality installation, commissioning, acceptance testing and startup of your critical assets.
Our Human Machine Interface (HMI) enables more efficient and productive control system and unit performance. HMIs are the window into your operations that provide the intelligence operators and maintenance technicians need to maintain and improve the productivity of assets in the plant.
We offer a variety of HMI hardware options to meet your specific needs such as: traditional commercial towers, rack mounted servers (2u), industrial servers (4u), and HMIs mounted directly in the control system panel.
- Upgrade to newer Windows Operating System to reduce costs associated with maintaining older, unsupported operating systems
- Improve security posture with enablement of Cyber Asset Protection (CAP) subscription service
Our modification kits can address concerns related to compliance or obsolescence, which accommodates the ever-changing technology of control systems. We offer packaged modkits to seamlessly upgrade your system with the latest controller cards. In addition to the latest controller hardware, modkits include any necessary software upgrades. This engineers changes to the application/configuration files and site services to implement the upgrade.
- Gateway to more capabilities – the latest cards are compatible with options such as Dry Low NOx (DLN)
- Better performing cards – increased processor speed and RAM
- Spares are widely available for the newest cards meaning shorter outages
All upgrade projects carry our edge-to-edge warranty period.
- Begins per contract at unit hand-off to customer
- 12-month warranty for all products, parts, and services
- 90-day software warranty
- 24-7 phone support included during warranty period
We can bundle your future upgrades and desired services into a single package with a predictable and level payment structure. These plans are fully customized to meet your unique needs and can be catered to your specific capital vs operational expenditure targets. With our Comprehensive package you will have peace of mind that your system will be properly supported until it is convenient for you to upgrade.
- Payments structured annually to align to customer budget cycle
- Ensure your current system will be supported until you can upgrade
- Current controls assessment
- Engineered control system upgrade
- Dedicated Site Project Manager
- Removal of obsolete products
- Installation and commissioning