Secure your Critical Assets
We know that many of our customers are not cybersecurity experts and therefore need assistance to create a cybersecurity strategy that will meet their individual needs.
We have over a decade of expertise in protecting industrial machinery and critical assets from cyber threats. Our services are designed to support compliance with cybersecurity standards and guidelines that include: NERC CIP, NEI 08-09 and ISA99/IEC 62443.
We are committed to a culture of security to protect your systems and operations. Let us help you realize the benefits of digital transformation with our premiere industrial cybersecurity services.
Secure your Critical Assets!
We partner with you to provide OT specific cybersecurity assessments based on the Center for Internet Security (CIS) Top 20 Security Controls. By simply implementing just the first 5 of these controls can reduce the risk of cyber attack by 85%. We offer multiple levels of assessments to meet your unique needs.
- Elevate your cybersecurity awareness
- Identify potential cybersecurity vulnerabilities
- Recommended roadmap of actions and mitigations
- OT specific for Industrial Control System environments
- Industry recognized assessment framework
Patching your systems is one of the best things you can do to protect your valuable assets and minimize risk to your operation.
Our Cyber Asset Protection subscription provides monthly operating system and application patches, as well as, antivirus and intrusion detection signatures updates for HMIs, servers, switches and network intrusion detection devices.
Monthly updates can be applied to individual HMIs or via the SecurityST appliance for network-wide deployment. This service is a key component of a defense-in-depth system for large-scale industrial environments and facilities.
- Identify, monitor, and block potentially malicious activity
- Establish strong whitelisting policies, significantly reducing vulnerabilities
- Operational compliance to IEC 62443-2-4
- Covers 2 of the “First Five Quick Wins” recommended by The SANS Institute