Transducer Installation Accessories
Proper accessories contribute to a reliable transducer system. They accommodate effective installation of transducers and cables, shield the cables from electrical noise and protect them from adverse environmental conditions. Our transducer accessories include the following components:
- Junction Boxes
- Flexible Conduit
- Probe Mounting Brackets
- Cable Seals
- Junction Box Adapters
- Explosion-Proof Fittings
- Low-Pressure Cable Seals
- High-Temperature Cable Ties
- High-Pressure Feedthroughs
Our orderable junction box options include the following choices:
- Cylindrical Junction Box – Aluminum with five 3/4-14 NPT conduit connections. Height 76 mm (3.0 in), Diameter 89 mm (3.5 in), Hub-to-Hub 121 mm (4.75 in).
- Cylindrical Junction Box Optional Aluminum Extension. Height 93mm (3.7 in), Diameter 90mm (3.6 in), Hub-to-Hub 91 mm (3.6 in).
- Rectangular Junction Box – Aluminum with two 1/2-14 NPT conduit connections. Height 27.9 mm (1.10 in), Width 38.1 mm (1.50 in), Length 95.3 mm (3.75 in).
- Rectangular Junction Box – Aluminum with two 1/2-14 NPT conduit connections. Height 61.0 mm (2.40 in), Width 44.5 mm (1.75 in), Length 102 mm (4.00 in).
- Flexible Conduit – Fittings 1/2-14 NPT or 3/4-14 NPT. Length as-ordered.
- Clamp Mounting Bracket for 3/8-inch diameter smooth body probes.
- Non-Clamping Mounting Bracket for threaded case probes.
- Probe Lock Nuts - 3/8-24 UNF-2B or M10 x 1-6H (drilled for safety wire)
- Stainless Steel Junction Box Adaptors (in a variety of sizes)
- Aluminum Explosion-Proof Fittings – For 1/2-14 NPT, 3/4-14 NPT, or 1-1/4 NPT conduit.
- Low-Pressure Cable Seals for 1/2-14 NPT or 3/4-14 NPT conduit.
- 3300 XL High-Pressure Feedtrough (for installing probes in pressurized machines).