Please do not return any products until you have contacted a Technical Support Specialist and have been issued an RMA # from a Returns Coordinator. Your RMA # will start with a 4000XXXXX.
- Contact us using one of the methods below, giving as much detail as possible. Equipment serial numbers will be required for processing. The more detail provided, the easier it will be to evaluate your request.
- Via the Repair Request Form on this page (this is the preferred method)
- Contact us for questions only, via phone: +1 775 215 1259; via email: email@example.com
- We recommend you contact Tech Support prior to submitting an RMA request. Often issues can be resolved by our tech support staff eliminating the need to acquire an RMA and send the part in for repair or having it replaced. If you are certain this part has failed;and you had replaced it with a known good spare, and the problem has been resolved, then you do not need to contact Tech Support. If this is the case, supply all information in the next steps to submit your RMA request.
- Via e-mail to our Technical Support Department: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Via phone + 775 215 1818 or +1 800 488 1915
- NOTE: In instances where it is determined that the product is configured or installed incorrectly, the Technical Support Specialist will attempt to resolve the issue without requiring you to return the affected product(s).
- If the Technical Support Specialist cannot resolve the issue, they will provide you a Technical Support case number, allowing you to complete the form below. To return a product for repair, you must first submit a Return Material Authorization Form.
You will receive an RMA Number through email, allowing you to return the product(s) for repair