Our ADAPT Emergency Shutdown Device Provides Automatic Protection Value
Adapt Overspeed / ESD
Our ADAPT* (Advanced Distributed Architecture Technology) system has evolved with your plant assets. The product family features a rugged, smaller footprint so it’s easier to mount, has less wiring, and can be easily configured to accommodate the machines that run your business.
With designs to interact with rotating machinery and high-speed logic execution time and 8 ms state change reaction time, the ADAPT* system can provide safety and give your plant security in emergency situations.
Once should always be prepared for an emergency, especially with mechanical equipment, and the ADAPT* ESD provides the necessary peace of mind and sense of security for you, your equipment, and your employees in any worst-case scenario.
Would you like to learn more?
Adapt Overspeed Product Overview
- The ADAPT* Emergency Shutdown System is designed to work with your machinery and your plants, with features such as designs to work with rotating machinery and a 2ms logic execution time.
- Shutdown device complies with global safety standards including API 670, API 612, and IEC 61508 along with SIL3 certification.
Bently Nevada offers the following services that will support your ADAPT Overspeed Emergency Shutdown Device keeping your machinery in the best condition.
- Hosted Solutions
- System Maintenance & Availability
- Machinery Diagnostic Services
- Machinery Health Audits
- Remote Monitoring & Diagnostics
- Site Project Management
- System Integration Engineering