Trendmaster Pro Online Condition Monitoring System
Trendmaster Pro is an innovative online condition monitoring system that links hundreds of permanently mounted transducers and measurement points to a single-cable sensor network. It then transmits the data to our System 1* software, an intuitive interface that can track, analyze, and even assist you with predictive maintenance by setting alerts for any concerning behavior you may foresee in your data.
By placing and linking the hundreds of transducers strategically around the plant, a network of sensors is created to gather data through online monitoring and pass it back without waiting for any shutdown or start up for results. By customizing the Trendmaster Pro system to your plant and your data needs, you will never have to wonder what is happening with your information.
Would you like to learn more?
Trendmaster Product Overview
The Trendmaster Pro online condition monitoring system is built to assist you in your needs, from no installation costs to frequent data gathering of data.
- Dynamic Scanning Modules - Strategically placed throughout your plant, DSMs accept one to four sensor bus cables to produce a distributed network of condition monitoring sensors.
- Frequently polled - Sensors on each bus polled sequentially every few minutes allow the system to collect data from thousands of connected sensor points.
- No installation and hardware costs - Centralized architectures that rely on point-to-point wiring rather than a distributed bus require no installation and hardware costs.
The Trendmaster Pro online condition monitoring products work hand in with these hardware products.
Our customers often find that these software products often work well with the Trendmaster Pro.
Bently Nevada offers the following services that will support your Trendmaster Pro in keeping your machinery in the best condition.
- System Maintenance & Availability
- Machinery Diagnostic Services
- Machinery Health Audits
- Remote Monitoring & Diagnostics
- Site Project Management
- System Integration Engineering
- Design, Installation & Commissioning
- Cyber System Hardening
- Cyber Asset Risk Assessments