Machinery Data Acquisition System
The field-proven ADRE System handles a broad range of data acquisition tasks, enabling users to spend minimal time reducing machinery data and more time interpreting it.
This rugged multi-channel machinery data acquisition system combines fast processing power with ease-of-use for professional machinery diagnosticians. Viewing options in the data logging system include automatic waveform selection for plots, multiple cursors for all plot types, and a static/couple vector option on polar plots for balancing.
The Single Board Computer offers faster boot speed, lower power requirements, SAS disk drive technology and a reinforced mounting case for better shock resistance. The highly-portable system is as useful for assessing machinery conditions on the test stand as in the field in real time.
Would you like to learn more?
ADRE Product Overview
The ADRE come with a variety of features to best suit your needs, including easy-to-create database software and a 3500 rack based configuration importer to provide high speed communication with the monitoring system.
- Quick Configuration Software - Allows even novice users to create an Sxp-ready database to configure ADRE and begin receiving data within minutes.
- Impact Hammer Kit - Determines the transfer function and other response characteristics of rotating machines and mechanical structures.
- 3500 Rack Importer - Sxp software with time-saving 3500 rack-based system configuration importer ensures seamless communication with 3500 Series monitoring system.
Our customers often find that these hardware products work well with the ADRE System.
Bently Nevada offers the following services that will support your ADRE System in keeping your machinery in the best condition.
- System Maintenance & Availability
- Machinery Diagnostic Services
- Machinery Health Audits
- Remote Monitoring & Diagnostics