Creating a safer, more efficient world for industry, for everyone.
From the most advanced data collection technology to innovative software,
we provide a full suite of non-destructive testing (NDT) solutions and services.
A fast speed|scan CT 64 tomograph from BHGE Inspection Technologies is in use at the light metal foundry of the BMW Group at the Landshut plant in Germany. The scope of production includes engine components such as cylinder heads or crankcases, but also body structure parts and chassis parts.
Inspection Technologies is the world market leader in premium non-destructive testing (NDT) solutions for various major industries including Aviation, Automotive, Electronics, Oil & Gas, Power Generation and Additive (3D Printing). Some of the biggest industrial manufacturers rely on Inspection Technologies’ offerings to scrutinize their products to ensure their integrity before they go to market.
Our systems include radiography, computed tomography (CT), remote visual inspection, ultrasound, and electromagnetic testing products. Innovative data collection technology and software solutions enable remote collaboration and sharing of inspection data with colleagues and customers around the world.
Today, Inspection Technologies is part of Baker Hughes, a GE company and continues its legacy of technology innovation and delivering better solutions for customers.
Inspection Technologies offerings:
Inspection Technologies offers radiographic, ultrasonic, electromagnetic, and remote visual inspection hardware, and software & services for key industrial applications.
Expertise delivered where it’s needed, when it’s needed enabling smarter decisions, faster to keep assets running and to maximize efficiency.
Established technology leadership and expertise to reduce uncertainty across various industries:
- Aerospace - inventing solutions for testing high-tech materials and ensuring turbine safety
- Automotive - improving inspection efficiency from chassis to body, from sensors to castings
- Electronics - guaranteeing battery, semiconductor and solder joint reliability
- Oil & Gas - maintaining assets safety
- Power Generation - maximizing green technology growth
- Additive - ensuring safe 3D printing methods
Inspection Technologies is dedicated to providing industry leading Non-Destructive Testing (NDT) technology and support, empowering you with expertise every step of the way. Because having the tools to succeed is important but having a partner to help get you there can make all the difference.
We offer a wide range of Services Solutions: Rental Programs, Part Inspection and Reporting, Customer Scanning, Customer Solution Centers, Onsite Inspection Services AIS and After-Sales Support: on demand and long-term agreements with Training, Remote Services, Spare Parts, In-House Repair & Calibration.
Support from our qualified industry experts can help you make the most out of every solution—helping you achieve the efficiency you want, with the accuracy and safety you need.
Meet us at the upcoming events:
- Control: 7-10 May 2019 in Stuttgart, Germany (Hall 3 - # 3402)
- GIFA: 25-29 June 2019 in Düsseldorf, Germany (Hall 11 - # F22)
- Productronica: 12-15 November in Münich, Germany
- Press Release: Largest Customer Solutions Center (CSC) for Inspection Technologies
- GE Reports: Advanced Inspection Center Puts 3D-Printed Parts Through Their Paces
- Interview with GE Inspection Technologies CEO Holger Laubenthal and Senior CT Product Manager Dr. Oliver Brunke at Control 2018: What are the actual digital NDT and industrial CT inspection trends, challenges and solutions?